Engagement underway now

Homes for Lambeth would like to invite you to learn about, and give us your feedback on, our proposals to build much-needed new homes on the land between Roman Rise and Oakwood Drive.

The proposals include 31 new homes, 100% of which will be affordable homes. 70% of the homes will be at Council Level rent with the remaining 30% being given to shared-ownership. The homes will vary in size between 1 and 3 bedrooms. Alongside these much-needed new homes, there will be new green landscaping, including several new trees and a new communal amenity space for residents.

As part of our on-going public consultation process with local residents and stakeholders, we held a live stream Q&A presentation from the website on Friday 3rd April and Saturday 4th April. You can view the livestream here. The live stream event was in place of the public exhibitions, which were due to be held at the end of March.

If you have a question that was not answered in the Q&A you can telephone us on 0800 955 1042, email us on romanrise@yourshout.org or write to us at Freepost RTXU-JGSR-KHLE, Roman Rise, Your Shout, 312 China Works, SE1 7SJ.

Give us your feedback

Share this consultation with your neighbours: