Overview

Homes for Lambeth are looking to build much needed new affordable homes on the land between Roman Rise and Oakwood Drive.

The site currently comprises a block of 12 flats and surrounding open green space.

To the north the site is bounded by the junction of Roman Rise and Oakwood Drive, the east of the site by the junction of Roman Rise and Central Hill (A214) which runs along the south of the site. The west of the site is a residential block of flats which is 4 storeys in height (Truslove House).

block

The scheme 

The proposals will provide 31 new homes, in a seven-storey building, 100% of which will be affordable. 70% of these much-needed new homes will be at Council Level rent with the remaining 30% shared ownership. This development will be car-free, and there will be cycle-storage for new and existing residents.

All images are indicative. 

Explore more   arrow-2.png Ready to share your views?   arrow-2.png

Share this consultation with your neighbours: